Congratulations on making a decision to buy a home. Cory’s goal is to make your purchasing process as easy and smooth as possible.
He will be there to help you through the entire home buying experience:
- Providing access to the Denver Real Estate Listings
- Create your personal client portal, where we will provide listings by email that best meet your criteria.
- Assure that you see those properties that are the best fit for your wishes.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from helping to get the best financing, negotiating the delay, through the close of escrow. Cory will assist you through every step of the entire transaction.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the Denver area, including neighborhoods, the local economy, restaurants, local activities, and more.
Buying a home is an exciting experience!
Let Cory Cutting help you every step of the way!
Before you start looking for a home,
check your credit rating.
Correct any errors to streamline
the loan approval process.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a lender or loan broker that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved). We will be happy to provide you with referrals.
- Identify important features you want in your home.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.